Ceremonies during Covid-19 Restrictions
Following Covid-19 social distancing and health regulations, Basic Weddings can be conducted in private settings (e.g. home):
- Virtual planning meetings (Facetime, Google Meet, Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom)
- Payment is by E-transfer instead of cash or cheque.
- Pastor Vickie arrives ½ hour before ceremony to review marriage license registration.
- Pastor Vickie wears a mask (and gloves) as required by health regulations.
- During the ceremony, a small signing table is placed between Pastor Vickie and the couple.
- Pastor Vickie only removes her mask during the ceremony if the couple requests it.