♥ Ceremony Planning
- Work with the couple to discuss and plan the ceremony in detail.
- Sample vows, music suggestions, premarital questionnaire.
- Booking deposit (first 1/2 of full service fee) is due at this planning meeting.
For couples who cannot initially meet in person, video conferencing () is also available by Facebook, Facetime or Skype.
♥ Wedding Rehearsal
- The couple should bring their Marriage License for review.
- Oversee the processional order in addition to the entire ceremony.
- Remaining fee (second 1/2 of full service fee, plus any required parking reimbursement) is due at the rehearsal.
♥ Wedding Ceremony (typical format, customizable as requested)
- Procession - Entrance of the Bridal Party
- Declaration of Intent
- Prayer (if requested)
- Wedding Address to Couple 
- Exchange of Vows
- Exchange of Rings
- Pronouncement and Kiss
- Signing of the Registry
- Introduction of Couple and Recessional
- Souvenir wedding certificate
 The Wedding Address shares with the guests, the meaning of marriage to the couple, and encourages the personal significance of this commitment. It may also include the couple’s relationship up until this point, as well as the story of how the couple met. The Address is only used in the Deluxe Package.